I have to start with a big „Thank you“ for Didi and Gracie. Each one of them nominated me for a blog award and made me really happy. Didi nominated me for Liebster Blog Award. Liebster is German word and means something like dearest, most favorite. As I’ve said before, I consider Didi my best blog-mate 😀 , so it’s fantastic to know she enjoys my blog too. Gracie nominated me for two awards – Liebster Blog Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. I am really thankful to her, because it must’ve been a great challenge to read my blog, which is mostly in Bulgarian, but she still finds the patience to click on the button with the little globe on the right and to try to read what I’ve writen through the google translate. Here is also the place to thank to all my non-Bulgarian readers, which just like Gracie, keep reading my blog. Thank you so much, guys! ♥
These are the 3 steps for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and link by to their blog.
- Nominate 15 Bloggers for this award, and notify them about the nomination.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
These are the 5 steps to receive The Liebster Blog Award:
- Thank the fellow blogger who gave it to you.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognize.
- Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.
And because I have so many favourite blogs, I’ll steal the way Cracie accept these awards – I’ll sum up and I’ll nominated not five, not fifteen, but twenty favorite blogs of mine. Each one of the nominated is free to choose if he/she wants to receive The Versatile Blogger Award or The Liebster Blog Award. Or both. You are also free to choose which rules for accepting the award to follow. 🙂
Here are seven random things about me 🙂 :
- I dreamed to be a stormchaser.
- I am like hypnotized when I see fool Moon.
- I hope someday I’ll visit Norway.
- Just a glance of Viggo Mortensen on TV or movie screen is enough to take my breath away.
- I am the mother of the most gorgeous Moon elf who is actually a prince of our little kingdom.
- When I was teenager I cut a picture from a magazine of a mixed race baby and I told everyone that I want to have baby like that. Everyone laughed cause in the city I lived then was pretty unlikely to meet black man. But about fifteen years later I have a mixed race son. 🙂
- I have Moon in Pisces and that part of my astrological card made the biggest impact in my life.
And here are the blogs I choose to reward(again – they are much more than twenty, but can’t reward all of them, and of course, if Didi and Gracie weren’t the one giving me those awards, they would’ve been nominated too):
- Кулинарни мисли и разни други неща
- Joshi Daniel Photography
- …like Alice in wonderland…
- Vesela Mareva
- Cuteness, in all its versatility
- Look at the stars
- Flickr Comments by FrizzText
- Northern Narratives
- Chronicles of Illusions
- Expressing Myself One Day at a Time
- Cardinal Guzman
- Just Ramblin’
- Under The Oaks
- pix & kardz
- Една жена – една вселена
- мъфини и кексчета
- Кулинарна магия …..!
And thanks again to Didi, Gracie and all my readers!♥
Time to say Thank you again! My dear blogger friends dadirri7 and Jakespinter have given me The Versatile Blogger Award and Candle Lighter Award. As I’ve said before I am always very greatful when non-Bulgarian readers give a award, because I can only guess how hard is to them to explore my blog mostly by google translator. Although the receiving of these awards must include nominating another blogs by me, I’ll skip it, because I’ve already received few awards here and I’ve given few nominations. What I might do is tell you another seven random things about me, which the receiving of The Versatile Blogger Award require:
1. Most of the people love the view of an ocean or a sea, I prefer to see mountains throught my window.
2. I’m a cat person, but I still love dogs.
3. I prefer silver than gold.
4. Two years ago I was thinking I’m not suitable for being a mum.
5. I got addicted to blogging.
6. My name is neither Rois or Julliane, but a lot of bloggers think so. 🙂
7. There are few other persons living inside of me, some of them are almost real. 😀
Thanks again to Jake and daddiri, I love their blogs too and I am really honoured that I received these awards from them! Thank you again!