Well, I got tagged a month ago by Claudia and responded to her tagging here. But then I found Cat’s interpretation of 11 Questions and I couldn’t resist from answering them, cause i liked them so much. Then Cat was so kind to add me to her tag list. You can’t imagined how honoured I am! Because I already tagged 11 blogs in another post, this time I will only post my answers:
1. When was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt? Few days ago, to a friend I know only online, not in real life.
2. What is something or someone you miss most from your childhood? I don’t miss childhood that much, I was from that kind of children, that acted as adults and were way more serious than expected for my age.
3. What song will be forever connected with an important event or person in your life? Explain. “Like you’ll never see me again” by Alicia Keys. I connect it with the love of my life. We knew our future is imposible together and someday we’ll just stop seeing each other so the refrain “like I’ll never see you again”perfectly describe the way we act with each other.
4. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? Moon, storms and fogs.
5. What scares you most and why? I am so scared by it, I won’t even talk about it.
6. What was the year you were most happy and why? I am a mother and I am supposed to say the year that my child is born, but it would be a lie. I’m happy with my son but because of certain circumstances I have plenty of worries with his raising. So my happiest year was 2009, when I moved to Gran Canaria and I found places and people where I felt more like myself than in my own country.
7. What is your favorite part of the human face and why? Eyes. They are expressing more than words can say.
8. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do? To leave the man I love although he loves me too.
9. What kind of food do you like best: sweet, salty, savory? Give an example. Salty. for example fried potatoes.
10. What is the last movie you watched and how did you feel about it? In Time – nice movie for a relax.
11. Are you usually late, early, or right on time? I am always late.
If you like Cat’s questions, feel free to answer them here like a comment or as a post on your blog. And I’ll give you list with the questions I created, if you like them – you can answer them too. We don’t always have to follow the rules, don’t we? :)
1. What kind of fantasy creature would you like to be, if you had to choose any – vampire, elf, wizard etc.?
2. If you had to choose one sport in which to be the best in the world, which sport would it be?
3. How you met the love of your life?
4. What name would you like to give to your first/next child?
5. If you had time travel machine would you travel to the future or to the past?
6. Did you follow the religion of your family or you have your own believes?
7. What kind of talent you wish you had that you don’t?
8. What song no one suppose that you like?
9. Which’s the last movie that you saw?
10. Which one’s your favorite holiday?
11. If you could have your own hotel, in any place in the world, where would you choose?