- Are you left or right handed? Right handed. Can’t do almost nothing with my left hand.
- What is one thing you love about being an adult? I don’t know, that I can go out in the middle of the night without my mum yelling at me. 🙂
- What do I need to unlearn? How to concentrate better and how to love material objects less.
- What is success for me? Feeling happy.
- What’s my favorite holiday and why? I’m not christian, but I’ll say Christmas. Because of the spirit it brings.
- Do you prefer your food separated or mixed together? Mixed.
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Sometimes, when it’s about work. other way – almost never.
- When yo are with your friends. Do your interactions include much touching—for example, hugging, kissing, rough housing, rubbing backs? Would you like to have more of this? Depends on the friends. i don’t like to get touch by people I don’t feel so close with.
- What made you smile today? A virtual friend and his jealousy.
- Have any hidden talents? I don’t have hidden talents. I am a bit of exhibitionist – what I have I gladly expose it.
- Are you usually late, early, or right on time? Always late.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? I think when you’re truly living you are happy or at least trying to be.
- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying and joyful life than yours? May be about twenty-five. Most of the time am not afraid to follow my heart, but I guess There are still people braver than me or with braver dreams.
- Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? I had true love. And it is gone now. I don’t believe it could happen twice in a lifetime. So I’ll go with 100 million dollars. 🙂
- If you had to cancel one month of the year forevermore, so that period of time no longer existed, which month would go? And Why? February. It’s after Christmas holidays, before spring, cold, nothing to celebrate(sorry, I don’t like St. Valentine day) brings only depression to me.
- You’re given one million dollars, what do you spend it on? First of all I’ll pay my debt and I will buy a house for me and my son in a city and country that I like. Then we’ll see. 🙂
It was fun reading all your answers. Thanks so much for getting caught up, I sure enjoyed it!
Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I don’t participate every week, but it’s I am always busy and tired lately and I don’t always have the inspiration.
I enjoyed your answers: thanks for sharing!
Thanks, happy you enjoyed it! 🙂
What a great way to do this! I loved reading all your responses but the question #1 in week #26 about what you smile day has a storu behnd it. You are a great writer by leaving the reader wanting more. 🙂
Good to see you back to SYW~
You are right, there is a story behind 🙂 . May be some day I’ll manage to tell it, for now it’s just an inspiration for the last few poems I posted on the blog :).
Really glad you visited and enjoyed my answers. Hugs and Kisses!
I’ll keep my eyes on the look out for that one. It will sure to be a dandy of interest I am sure as all your writing is. Abticipation……