1. What is your favorite color? Black, blue and purple.
2. Music or silence while working? Music!
3. Do you prefer shopping or going to a park? Depends on my mood, I could enjoy both of those things.
4. Your favorite place within 2 hours of your home? The stadium of FC Metalic Sopot and The Youth Hill.
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Driving a car.
2. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I am thinking about huge cake right now. 😀
3. Are you a morning or night person? Definately night person!
4. Where were you born? I am born in a hospital, in Karlovo town, in Bulgaria. That’s about 5 kilometres away from the home of parents. My son is born at the same hospital.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? Barcelona, London, Amsterdam or somewhere in Norway.
2. What is your favorite comfort food? I guess ice cream, or cookies or chips.
3. Coffee or Tea? None. I don’t like any of these, I prefer water.
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time ie you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? LOST and Friends.
1. How do you write computer, longhand or other? Computer.
2. Favorite subject to photograph? Write? Or Cook? I love to photograph my son, also cats and anything with snow. I love to write poetry about love, I love to write prose in fantasy genre. I love to cook muffins.
3. What would you name the autobiography of your life? The Daughter Of The Devil. Oh, I am not that bad, I just like the way it sounds. 🙂
4. What was your favorite toy as a child . . . and now? My favorite toy was a brown teddy bear, It was a gift from a swiss male friend of my parents, I think it might’ve been my first love 😀 . I used to bring the bear everywehre with me. Now my son plays with it. My favorite toys now are the camera and the computer. 🙂