I was really bussy lately and I missed few weeks, so now I am doing them altogether:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I have to answer with 19 😀 . I am a person who doesn’t want to grow up, and sometimes I am still reckless and irresponsible as many 19 years old girls are, but still want to have all the rights of a grown up person, as all 19 years old teens do.
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? I am a lucky person, many people has done kind things for me. I’ll give you the first example that comes in my mind. I am a member of an internet group of mothers. We all gave birth to our children in April, 2011. I am the only one single mother amongst them. The economical situation is my country is really tough for the last 23 years and it is known that a single mother would meet certain financial difficulties, especially when the her child is still a baby and she cannot work. So these mums decided to make me and my son gift – baby car seat, highchair and tricycle. It was more than kind.
- What was your favorite childhood television program? I never really liked to watch children programms,I always preffered to watch what the adults do. But when I grew up I started to like watching The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, Courage, The Cowardly Dog, Spounge Bob Squarepants, Cow And Chicken.
- Which cooking utensil (other than the usual pots and pans etc) would you miss the most? This is imposible to answer. I cook from really soon. Still doesn’t have any special utensil for doing this activity.
- If you were having difficulty on an important test and could safely cheat by looking at someone else’s paper, would you do so? I guess I will. I’ve done it few times in high school and university.
- Since adolescence, in what three-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change? Probably last three years, that’s when I got pregnant and I had my son. I don’t know how’s for other mothers, but that changed me a lot in certain ways.
- If you could change one thing about your home, what would you like to change? Oh, many things I want to change about my home 😀 . But the most wanted is to be in a bigger city.
- If you were given a yacht today, what would you name it? Emanuel. That’s really close friend of mine. His birthday was yesterday, He should’ve been 26 now, but he died few days before his 15th birthday.
- Which do you prefer sweet or salty? Or both at the same time? I love sweets, I love salty, I love them both at the same time. The thing is I eat too much 😀 . But If really have to choose, I’ll go with salty.
- Have you finished/started anything new or creative? I’ve started many things. But haven’t finished many of them 😀 . All kind of inspirations are passing my head, but I am loosing my interest too easy.
- How do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered as creative person, who always looked for the different and unknown ways and always was tolerant to other people differences.
- Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself. I want to change my food habits. I eat so much and unhealthy things, that I don’t know if I ever will be able to go back to my previous form. But I feel like addicted to junk food. Definately want to change that.